About the Role
Are you motivated, independent, creative, looking for an opportunity to get involved in a growing non-profit devoted to helping children to have access to a proper education?
About Hami Canada
Hami Canada was registered in 2017 as a not-for-profit organization in Canada with the following vision and mission.
Raise public awareness about the need for accessible and adequate educational and cultural spaces for children in remote and underdeveloped areas of the world and foster and nurture volunteer work, especially among young people, and encourage empathy for the less fortunate.
• Construction of schools in deprived regions;
• Support students and up-keep of schools and provision of school supplies;
• Build libraries and supply books in rural areas and promote reading;
• Provide sports supplies and facilities to support the health and wellness of students;
• Conduct scientific, vocational, health & wellness, and recreational workshops.
Ingredients for Success
A dynamic personality and a passion for fundraising!
Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment.
Proactivity/Self-starter: Passionate and excited to go the extra mile.
Ability to work autonomously while being aware of the importance of accountability.
Can set goals and priorities, create/implement action plans, document, evaluate, and learn.
Ability to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of online tools for donor and community engagement including web-based fundraising applications and email marketing tools is an asset.
Professional or volunteer experience is considered an asset.