About the Role
We are looking for volunteers that can support our events.
• You will be called upon to help during various events, such as concerts, markets and bazaars, fundraisers, and members events.
• Some of the duties could be running the ticket stands, running the market booths, helping with refreshments, guiding guests, and more.
About Hami Canada
Hami Canada was registered in 2017 as a not-for-profit organization in Canada with the following vision and mission.
Raise public awareness about the need for accessible and adequate educational and cultural spaces for children in remote and underdeveloped areas of the world and foster and nurture volunteer work, especially among young people, and encourage empathy for the less fortunate.
• Construction of schools in deprived regions;
• Support students and up-keep of schools and provision of school supplies;
• Build libraries and supply books in rural areas and promote reading;
• Provide sports supplies and facilities to support the health and wellness of students;
• Conduct scientific, vocational, health & wellness, and recreational workshops.
Ingredients for Success
A dynamic personality and a passion for fundraising!
Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment.
Proactivity/Self-starter: Passionate and excited to go the extra mile.
Ability to work autonomously while being aware of the importance of accountability.
Ability to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Professional or volunteer experience is considered an asset.